Customized visualization

Joao Vitorino

Feb 9, 2015, 11:56:13 AM2/9/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
How do I to customize the visualization of a repository via browser (eg Internet Explorer, Firefox)?
I already have a customized site to show the content of a subversion repository ( with company logo, css files and html files). How can I do this customization in the scm-manager?

Sebastian Sdorra

Feb 12, 2015, 1:59:52 PM2/12/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This currently not implemented, but i will include it in one of the next versions.

Sebastian