scm-jenkins-pluging : Plugin installation failed

afafe benkirane

Sep 1, 2014, 8:47:53 AM9/1/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I install scm-server-1.40-app.zip and I would add the jenkins plugin, I download the plugin from the following link: https://bitbucket.org/sdorra/scm-jenkins-plugin> Download repository
I do not understand why when I try to install plugin, scm manager shows me pluging installation failed.

In your opinion what's the problem? I did something wrong?
scm-mannager-capture.PNG

Jan Boerner

Sep 2, 2014, 3:13:30 AM9/2/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Afafe,

your SCM-Manager needs access to the internet. Then you can see a huge
list of all available plugins that you can easily install by clicking
the "install" link nearby the plugin. An offline installation is not
possible.

--
SCM-Manager supported by TRIOLOGY

Web: www.scm-manager.com

Stay tuned to the latest news by using the following links
google+ : http://www.scm-manager.com/+
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/scmmanager
twitter: https://twitter.com/SCM_Manager

rajkuma...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2016, 9:18:55 AM1/27/16
to scmmanager
Hi Jan,
 How can I run/test my custom scm-plugin ?