Email and Plain text

Karol

Jan 29, 2015, 11:41:09 AM1/29/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a OTRS system and it doesn't like html emails. Anyway I can get the email notifications as text?

Thanks,

--
- Karol

Sebastian Sdorra

Jan 29, 2015, 2:23:53 PM1/29/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This is not possible at the moment. Could you please describe you setup? What does otrs do with emails? Perhaps we could write a separate plugin for otrs.

Sebastian

Karol

Jan 29, 2015, 2:53:12 PM1/29/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
OK. It just converts anything from hypertext or html into plain text. Just doesn't look pretty.

I would prefer the option of allowing the admin choose his own email body using scm-manager variables such as the commit #, uri, custom messages, and etc.
--
- Karol