Jenkins Subversion not able to access SVN repository scm-webapp-1.56/1.57

Arturas Sleinius

Mar 15, 2018, 2:37:25 AM3/15/18
to scmmanager
Hello,
I have a strange issue.
I'm updating all software -> migrating to new server.
so RHEL 7.4,  java version "1.8.0_161", apache-tomcat-9.0.5,Jenkins v2.89.4 (war), scm-webapp-1.57 (all latest )
when trying to  access  svn repository on SCM - getting error     (whole error is 100 lines)
org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: PROPFIND of '/scm-webapp-1.57/svn/Arturas': 501  (http://localhost:8080)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.SVNErrorManager.error(SVNErrorManager.java:64)

so then changed jenkins (war) to  version that we have working (Jenkins v1.642.2), just without any plugins. Issue still there.
Then  changed  SCM version  to  one that we have working:  SCM-Manager 1.46  - and I'm able to access  svn repository.

now removed .scm and installed number of  SCM-Manager 1.5X  versions (all using the same .scm, all without plugins). on one  created empty  svm repository Arturas with public access  and just trying to access from jenkins using different  versions in SCM link.   looks like only 1.56 and 1.57 have this issue.
Strange is that I can access this repository using svn command line tools (even from jenkins), but if I use  Subversion plugin  of jenkins (in job selecting Subversion as souce code management , and in repository URL selecting  this repository ) - it gives me these errors when jumping to other field.
1.55 and down versions - just working fine.
This is not related using I'm http or https ports, using localhost or  real IP's/names

Any ideas?  need  to provide tcpdump file to check ?  (I found nothink. it's really takling on interface that should)
Thanks,
Arturas

scmmanager_PROPFIND.1.57.txt