Path Write protection plugin

Sakshi Sood

Jul 27, 2016, 10:40:00 AM7/27/16
to scmmanager
[A:/B/branches]
 I want to give rw permission to a group "wh_codefreeze_exception" on this path [A:/B/branches]

But I want to restrict rw permission of above group on this path  [A:/B/barnches/WHB]

I have given B/branches/* in path wp tab but it will give rw permission to each and every folder inside branches.

how can I grant write permission to  only specific group to this path [A:/B/barnches/WHB] ?

We have a very complicated current usvn permission and we are migrating from our current environment to scm-manager and this functionality is very critical to us.

Please suggest

Sakshi Sood

Aug 5, 2016, 4:47:06 AM8/5/16
to scmmanager