İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Bernardo Costa

okunmadı,
14 Mar 2014 15:14:2614.03.2014
alıcı scmma...@googlegroups.com
This question is related to jira subversion plugin (not the jira plugin inside scm-manager). Anyway, it might be useful to others because what I have is a doubt on how can scm-manager show my repository source in its current format. I know scm-manager can show a diff of changes made in a commit. Basically, if I add "#changesetPanel;${scmrepoid};${revision};commit" at the end of my url, I can get this diff. But this is the full commit diff. If instead of a diff, I want to show a file content, I'd need to use another mask: "#contentPanel;${scmrepoid};${revision};${filepath};content". But what if I want to show a diff of a particular file in a specific commit ? How would it be ? I am asking this because I'd like to use this format on the "file modified format" field of my jira subversion plugin config. At first, I tried this mask: "#changesetPanel;${scmrepoid};${revision};${filepath};content". But it doesn't seem to work the way I first thought. If there is no such a format, then I believe I'll need to use one of two: user changesetPanel as it is or contentPanel as it is.

Repository Root: http://my.tomcat.url:8080/scm/svn/repoXXX

Changeset Format: http://my.tomcat.url:8080/scm/index.html#changesetPanel;F6OMR6ToB1;${rev};commit
File Added Format: http://my.tomcat.url:8080/scm/index.html#contentPanel;F6OMR6ToB1;${rev};${path};content
File Modified Format: http://my.tomcat.url:8080/scm/index.html#contentPanel;F6OMR6ToB1;${rev};${path};content
File Replaced Format: http://my.tomcat.url:8080/scm/index.html#contentPanel;F6OMR6ToB1;${rev};${path};content
File Deleted Format: http://my.tomcat.url:8080/scm/index.html#contentPanel;F6OMR6ToB1;${rev-1};${path};content

Sebastian Sdorra

okunmadı,
24 Mar 2014 04:08:2624.03.2014
alıcı scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
There is no way for getting a diff for only on file at the moment. You could create an feature request at:

Sebastian

Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir