SCM-Manager/Jetty deliver static html pages after authentication

Michael Augustin

Sep 28, 2016, 6:22:07 AM9/28/16
to scmmanager
Hi,

I'd like to deliver additional html content via scm-manager to the users, e.g. doxygen pages. I know already that it's possible to add static hml files into var/webapp/docroot as it is setup in config/server-config.xml. But access to these files is not restricted to authenticated users.

Is it possible to tweak the jetty configuration that way, that access is only available after successful login into scm-manager?

Or: Should I put the content somewhere else to achieve the goal? It's repository related content.

Kind regards
Michael

Sebastian Sdorra

Oct 18, 2016, 3:28:52 PM10/18/16
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm sorry but their is currently no build-in solution. Perhaps it is possible to configure a second jetty webapp and use a shared session. But i don't know how to configure such a setup.

Sebastian