permissions for subfolders

Hugo Sendoa

Nov 17, 2015, 11:28:26 AM11/17/15
to scmmanager
Hello, exists a mechanism to give permissions for subfolders?.
For example:
in this structure
  • trunk
    • App
      • front
      • back
  • tag
    • 1.0
      • App
        • front
        • back
  • branch
    • teamA
      • App
        • front
        • back
    • TeamC
      • App
        • front
        • back
and this users:
a)  back-end_developer A
b)  fron-end_developer A
c)  back-end_developer B
b)  fron-end_developer B
d) admin

when:
back-end_developer A and fron-end_developer A can read /trunk/ and /branch/TeamC.
back-end_developer A fron-end_developer A can write /branch/TeamA.
back-end_developer B and fron-end_developer B can read /trunk/ and /branch/TeamA.
back-end_developer B fron-end_developer B can write /branch/TeamC.
admin can read/write in all folders

I've searched in all options and plugins but not found a similar parameterization.
thanks for advance

Matthias.Sc...@materna.de

Nov 18, 2015, 3:09:29 AM11/18/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com

Hi Hugo,

did you try the Path-Write-Protection- and/or the Branch-Write-Protection-Plugin?

I think this is what you’re looking for…

Regards,

Matthias