Problem with SVN after Upgrade

Paul

Jul 21, 2015, 2:04:21 PM7/21/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
We were running 1,3something standalone and I updated to 1.46 via the RPM package.  It worked out more like a fresh install and I had to configure all the settings and import the repo's again.  Anyway, our Git repos work fine - click on repo link and you can browse them.  The same can't be said for SVN, when I click on a link I get:  This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<D:error xmlns:D="DAV:" xmlns:SA="http://apache.org/dav/xmlns">
<SA:human-readable errcode="180001">
svn: E180001: Unable to open an ra_local session to URL svn: E180001: Unable to open repository 'file:///root/Archive/SVN/CompanyNAME/ProjectName' svn: E204899: Can't open file '/root/Archive/SVN/CompanyNAME/ProjectName/db/current'
</SA:human-readable>
</D:error>

I only imported the existing repos that were on this machine already.  Any pointers on why it would be throwing that error?

Thanks

Sebastian Sdorra

Jul 21, 2015, 4:02:51 PM7/21/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
The path of the repository (/root/Archive/SVN/CompanyNAME/ProjectName) does not look like a svn path of a rpm installation. Did you change the path? Has the scm user read+write permissions to the repository folder?

Sebastian

Paul

Jul 22, 2015, 10:11:29 AM7/22/15
to scmmanager
Thank you, it was a permissions issue with the SCM user.