sync with other repositories such as github

Olaf Zevenboom

Jul 5, 2016, 5:19:01 AM7/5/16
to Scmmanager
Dear list,

is it possible to synchronize repositories managed by SCM-Manager with public repositories such as those on GitHub?
Personally I would be most interested in syncing one way (scm to github). This way one can develop software and decide at some point to share (part of) the code (later on), while managing the code at the location where you are accustomed to.
 I do not think this can be done out of the box, but can it be done with a plugin and hook-scripts? Is it a planned feature?