Access rule required for installing plugins

Jongmin Bae

Sep 13, 2017, 5:14:12 AM9/13/17
to scmmanager
I would like to use the SCM Manager in an environment with a firewall bloking the internet access.
And I'm planning to add the access rule for install the plugins.

At the first, I added port 80 and 443 with URL of plugin repository in 'General' config, but I failed for install.
So I searched issues in Bitbucket, it says that I need to allow the following 4 URLs.

I'm going to open 80, 443 for these URLs.
Is there anything else for I need?

Due to security policy, I can't add Github and Bitbucket that on URL tab in the "Plugins" config.

Thanks.

Sebastian Sdorra

Nov 24, 2017, 5:03:46 AM11/24/17
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
No, allowing these urls should work fine.

Sebastian