Using MantisBT plugin

Tim Kuehn

Jun 15, 2015, 9:32:52 AM6/15/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
I've installed scm-manager to a Centos server, and I've got a new instance of Mantis running.

There's a scm-manager field that's looking for a url for the corresponding Mantis project - I'm wondering what goes in there? Is this expecting the SOAP API address?

Sebastian Sdorra

Jun 15, 2015, 2:04:08 PM6/15/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
You have to insert the url of mantis (e.g.: http://example.com/mantisbt).

Sebastian

I've installed scm-manager to a Centos server, and I've got a new instance of Mantis running.

There's a scm-manager field that's looking for a url for the corresponding Mantis project - I'm wondering what goes in there? Is this expecting the SOAP API address?

Tim Kuehn

Jun 15, 2015, 2:33:16 PM6/15/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
that only gets the SCM tool to the root of the Mantis web pages - how
does it link to a specific project?
> Google Groups "scmmanager" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/scmmanager/buA4dLAxiyY/unsubscribe.
Tim Kuehn: Senior Consultant - TDK Consulting Services
President - Ontario PUG
Program Committee Chair - PUG Challenge Americas,
Course Instructor: Intro to OO Concepts for Procedural Programmers

Skype: timothy.kuehn
Ph: 519-576-8100
Cell: 519-781-0081

Sebastian Sdorra

Jun 17, 2015, 3:56:05 PM6/17/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
SCM-Manager does not link to specific project, because mantis uses an issue counter across projects. You can use any issue id of any mantis project in your SCM-Manager commit message.

Sebastian

Tim Kuehn

Jun 17, 2015, 3:59:22 PM6/17/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
So its the issue ID that ties the two together? Ok. Thx!

Sebastian Sdorra

Jun 17, 2015, 4:02:22 PM6/17/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can add an issue id to the commit and SCM-Manager will add an comment to the mantis issue.

Sebastian