Global webhook

Jaap Roes

Oct 15, 2013, 6:39:07 AM10/15/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
I've had the webhook plugin installed but cannot find a way to setup a webhook that's executed for all repositories. Is this not possible?

Sebastian Sdorra

Oct 16, 2013, 4:46:12 AM10/16/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This is not possible at the moment, but i will implement global webhooks.

Sebastian

2013/10/15 Jaap Roes <ja...@eight.nl>
I've had the webhook plugin installed but cannot find a way to setup a webhook that's executed for all repositories. Is this not possible?

Sebastian Sdorra

Oct 16, 2013, 7:08:27 AM10/16/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I've released version 1.4 of the webhook-plugin, which supports now global configuration.

Sebastian

Manuel Jesús Recena Soto

Oct 16, 2013, 7:12:46 AM10/16/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Sebastian, your work is fantastic. Congratulations!

2013/10/16 Sebastian Sdorra <s.sd...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> I've released version 1.4 of the webhook-plugin, which supports now global
> configuration.
>
> Sebastian
>

> 2013/10/16 Sebastian Sdorra <s.sd...@gmail.com>
>>
>> Hi,
>> This is not possible at the moment, but i will implement global webhooks.
>>
>> Sebastian
>>

>> 2013/10/15 Jaap Roes <ja...@eight.nl>
>>>
>>> I've had the webhook plugin installed but cannot find a way to setup a
>>> webhook that's executed for all repositories. Is this not possible?
>>>
>>> --
>>

> --

Manuel Jesús Recena Soto
Founder, CEO & CTO of klicap - ingeniería del puzle

mobile phone +34 664 000 629
work phone + 34 954 894 322
www.klicap.es | blog.klicap.es

Jaap Roes

Oct 17, 2013, 4:19:11 AM10/17/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Thanks for the quick follow up!

Jaap Roes

Oct 17, 2013, 5:42:22 AM10/17/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
It works almost perfectly, I've made a list of all the variables that are available for the webhook request url:

Repository: ${repository.id} ${repository.type} ${repository.name} ${repository.lastModified} ${repository.description}
Changeset: ${changeset.id} ${changeset.date} ${changeset.description}
Author: ${changeset.author.name} ${changeset.author.mail}
Modifications: ${changeset.modifications.added} ${changeset.modifications.modified} ${changeset.modifications.removed}

(anything missing?)

Might help other people :). The only thing that isn't working for me is ${changeset.author.mail}, it stays empty. I tested with a SVN commit and double checked if the user has an email address associated in scm-manger.

Also, it would be cool if I could specify the request method. Right now it's always a GET request. Is it possible to also support POST, where the querystring is converted to postdata?

Sebastian Sdorra

Oct 17, 2013, 2:10:15 PM10/17/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
The changeset.author.mail returns the mail address from the author of the commit. Subversion does not use mail addresses for changeset authors. For subversion this field is always null. But it is possible to map commit authors to scm-manager users. Please have a look at the scm-authormapping-plugin.

Using post data instead of query strings in not possible at the moment, but i will try to implement this when i have more time.

Sebastian

Jaap Roes

Oct 21, 2013, 3:46:02 AM10/21/13
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I've installed the authormapping plugin and now everything works as expected :)