JIRA plugin, add the svn user in the comment

Jorik Tangelder

Jun 6, 2014, 5:55:24 AM6/6/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm using the JIRA plugin for the SCM manager, and at our company we have svn-users that don't match the jira account. I've added a general scm-manager account and configured it for all repos.
Now the comments by the Jira plugin are all posted under the user 'scm-manager', but i would also like to see the svn-user name off the commit in the posted comment. Maybe it is an idea to add a post body setting where some variables are available to customize the posted comments.

Cheers,
Jorik

Sebastian Sdorra

Jun 7, 2014, 9:36:26 AM6/7/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
There is already an issue for that:

You could vote for it to speed things up.

Sebastian