Triology support experiences?

Timothy

Dec 10, 2015, 6:12:13 AM12/10/15
to scmmanager
I'm floating the idea at work of getting paid support for SCM Manager to address some issues we are having.  I'm wondering if anyone on this list has paid for active support and what their experiences with Triology has been.

Has it been worth it?  Have they been responsive?

There are a couple of issues that we are running into with plugins, and I'm wondering if paying for Advanced support would get them resolved.

Thanks!
--tim

Matthias.Sc...@materna.de

Dec 10, 2015, 6:30:30 AM12/10/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim!

We pay for the standard level and have a good experience.

The support replies quite fast. We've had two or three requests until now, last was incompatibility of the JIRA-Plugin with JIRA 7. This was then fixed within five or seven business days (as far as I remember).

As usual in this business you will not get extra features - the service covers problems you have using the core product and the mentioned plugins.

But for some extra money they even build features you need or which you are missing. For example the implementation of the resubmission feature within the JIRA-Plugin was a extra-paid request from us.

If your work depends on SCM Manager then the money for the Triology support is a good investment :-)

Regards,
Matthias