HTTP ERROR: 503 scm server

Lili Lila

Mar 4, 2015, 4:34:05 AM3/4/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have problem in scm manager,
when I try to enter localhost:8080 I get the following error:

I am new to scm server, I do not understand the error.
 thank you for your help

Lili Lila

Mar 4, 2015, 4:36:19 AM3/4/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
the error is :

HTTP ERROR: 503
Problem accessing /scm/. Reason:
service unavailable
powered by jetty://

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 4, 2015, 7:43:35 AM3/4/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
How did you installed scm-manager? Could you post the output of the log (.scm/logs in the home of the user which has started the scm-manager process)?

Sebastian

Lili Lila

Mar 4, 2015, 8:29:23 AM3/4/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
it's not me who installed scm manager but before it works very well.

already when I run scm server I get exceptions in the console.enclosed the log (.

thank you for your response

log-scmserver.log
console-sccm-server.png

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 5, 2015, 2:01:37 AM3/5/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure but the screenshot look like an error in the server-config.xml. You say before it works well, before what?

Sebastian

Lili Lila

Mar 5, 2015, 3:49:41 AM3/5/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
hello,

yes before update the system, scm manager it's work.
the system window install updating, i am not sure if is the update the system blocked scm manager.
there is the file server-config.xml in attach file

thank you for your help
server-config.xml

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 6, 2015, 2:22:54 AM3/6/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Could you post the scm-server/var/logs/scm-server.err and scm-server/var/logs/scm-server.err files?

Lili Lila

Mar 6, 2015, 3:51:05 AM3/6/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
hello,

I wanted to say that it's good I solved the problem.

thank you for your respose

Ignacio Garcia

Apr 16, 2015, 9:13:25 AM4/16/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I have the same issue. Please, could you tell us how did you solve it?

Thank you

Ignacio Garcia

Apr 16, 2015, 9:24:41 AM4/16/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Just in case it can help to debug the issue, I'm using ubuntu Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS (Codename, precise)
I'm running:
java version "1.6.0_34"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.13.6) (6b34-1.13.6-1ubuntu0.12.04.1)

I installed scm-server from
following the instructions at:

I don't remember which version I installed. Currently I have v1.45

I attach log files. Err. file is new (contains the possible error). However, .out file seems to be 4 weeks old.

Thank you in advance for any help
scm-server.out
scm-server.err

Lili Lila

Apr 16, 2015, 10:39:05 AM4/16/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

i have uninstall scm manager and install a gain.

Best regard.

Ignacio Garcia

Apr 16, 2015, 5:37:19 PM4/16/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Great! Thank you!

I've made a backup of everything, purged scm-server package and reinstalled it.

Then, I've copied everything back, and it is running.

Many thanks

Ignacio