Setting custom headers for webhook plugin

Ede Mónus

May 3, 2018, 10:28:12 AM5/3/18
to scmmanager
Am I able to set the headers for webhook plugin?

Or a "Content-Type: application/json" would be nice as default. :(

Nice system, tho.

Thank you.

Sebastian Sdorra

May 4, 2018, 1:41:39 AM5/4/18
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm sorry but there is no way to set custom headers for webhooks.
But you are right the Content-Type for hooks with data should be application/json.

So i've fixed that:

I've released version 1.8 of the plugin, which includes the fix above.

Sebastian

Ede Mónus

May 4, 2018, 3:29:08 AM5/4/18
to scmmanager
Thanks for your fast reply and fix Sebastian.
It's working now as it should. :)

Good day to you

Ede