scm-groupmanager-plugin not working

瀏覽次數:22 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

fmanuelsg

未讀,
2015年8月3日 下午5:53:232015/8/3
收件者:scmmanager
scm-groupmanager-plugin does not work properly. It disables some other plugins (i.e.: scm-userrename-plugin) and it does not allow to load some page properties (i.e.: repository configuration).

Once I tried to disable any other plugin and just install the groupmanager and it worked but, the privacy between groups was not working. I don't want to allow any group manager to allow to see which groups or member are in the server out from the ones the user is managing)

Any advice to make it work will be appreciate.

Thanks.
Manu.

Sebastian Sdorra

未讀,
2015年8月19日 下午3:10:232015/8/19
收件者:scmma...@googlegroups.com
Can you post the output of the error console of your browser, after installation of the scm-groupmanager-plugin?

Sebastian

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄