ProxyPass kind of working...

Paul

Oct 12, 2016, 8:10:16 AM10/12/16
to scmmanager
We have a basic Cent 7 server setup with SCM installed via yum.  Apache is on the front end as we need a landing page with links and also a wiki hosted here.  ProxyPass is configured via https://bitbucket.org/sdorra/scm-manager/wiki/apache/apache-mod_proxy

At the end of http.conf:
ProxyPassReverse /scm http://localhost:81/scm
ProxyPassReverse  /scm  http://172.1.17:81/scm
ProxyPassReverse /scm http://servername:81/scm
<Location /scm>
  Order allow,deny
  Allow from all
</Location>

Forwarded is uncommented in server-config.

Everything works fine except when trying to view source or comments via the browser.

With Git repos, to view commits the links are for example: http://servername/scm/index.html#repositoryChangesetViewerPanel;ERPylcKj62;0;20

With SVN, to view commits the links are for example: http://servername/index.html#repositoryChangesetViewerPanel;BXPylbe7p1;0;20

The Git ones will work fine, but the SVN ones get redirected back to the main page.  I assume it is because Git is requesting /Scm directory where as SVN is not.

Any reason why? Or ideas here?

Thanks

Sebastian Sdorra

Oct 18, 2016, 3:17:57 PM10/18/16
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
How do you get the links? Do you get them by selecting the repository and then click commits in the repository panel on the bottom of the page or do you open the repository url and click commits?

Sebastian

Paul

Oct 19, 2016, 6:50:00 AM10/19/16
to scmmanager