How to do an update after a Push

Devdatta Tengshe

Mar 26, 2014, 2:49:38 AM3/26/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm just exploring the use of SCM manager for our organisation. We have a small development team with about 5 developers, and we tend to use Mercurial.

I have managed to get SCM manager installed and running. We have got a few repositories, and we can push and pull.

But here is something I don't understand. How do we get the repository on the server to update to a particular revision? I couldn't figure out how to do that from within the SCM manager.

Am I missing something, on how SCM Manager is to be used?

Regards,
Devdatta Tengshe

Sebastian Sdorra

Mar 26, 2014, 3:00:58 AM3/26/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Why you want update the repositories on the server? This not needed for the use of mercurial with SCM-Manager.

Sebastian