Redirect a repository

Jørgen Staun Hansen

Jun 25, 2015, 2:31:58 AM6/25/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
On our old mercurial-server we had a repo with a subrepo (https:/...../Ds/Test/TestRepo/SubRepo)

This structure does not exist on our new SCM_server. Today this is https://..../hg/Test/TestRepo/SubRepo

Our issue is that when we clone this repository it cannot find this old path for the SubRepo.

Is there any way to fix this? I tried creating a symbolic link to the correct path, but I just get a HTTP Error 404: Not found.

I know that you can do something with Aliases i Apache2, but is this possible in Jetty webserver or do any of you have a smarter solution.

Jørgen Staun Hansen

Jun 25, 2015, 4:35:29 AM6/25/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Ok, I found a solution - a bad one though.

In mercurial you can use

But this needs to be done on ALL clients. Would have preferred a server side solution. So If You know of this please let me know.

Sebastian Sdorra

Jun 28, 2015, 11:11:57 AM6/28/15
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
I'm not sure, but i think you could use the rewrite feature of jetty:

Sebastian