.xml file in Git repository hidden in Chrome Browser

Nick England

Mar 14, 2018, 6:47:00 AM3/14/18
to scmmanager
This is a very strange issue, has anyone else seen it?

I have a git repository with a folder containing only a config.xml file.

When viewing this through the webpage of scm-manager on Chrome, the folder appears empty.
When viewing it on firefox, the file is there.
When doing a git clone, the file is there.

So I assume it's an issue on Chrome's end, but am unsure of what could cause it! Has anyone else seen this?

Thanks,

Nick

Nick England

Mar 14, 2018, 6:49:55 AM3/14/18
to scmmanager
On further investigation it seem to only happen to folders with a space in the name! The fact these folders only had an .xml file in them is a co-incidence.

Chrome seems to be doing a URLEncode() method twice on the path, resulting in it not finding any files.