Cant run on raspberry pi

Kwekuq

Oct 14, 2014, 10:34:18 PM10/14/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I have been trying to run scm-server on my raspberry pi, and it gives me an error...

"scm-server/libexec/java-armv6l missing"

I understand the error, however I am not able to locate that java file anywhere on the net. Anyone have any solutions or come across this error before and how did you fix if you have?

Thanks in advance guys.

Sebastian Sdorra

Oct 15, 2014, 1:56:34 AM10/15/14
to scmma...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Which java version do you use? It looks like you are trying to run scm-manager in daemon mode. There are two option to get this working:

1. Don't use the daemon you run ./bin/scm-server (with out the start parameter).
2. Compile jsvc [1] on your pi and place it at ./libexec/jsvc-armv6l

[1] http://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-daemon/jsvc.html

Sebastian

Maic Siemering

Apr 24, 2016, 5:16:15 PM4/24/16
to scmmanager
Hey,
you will be able to start the scm-manager with daemon, if you search for JSVC for Raspberry Pi (ARM) -> download and move to "scm-server/libexec/" with name java-armv6l.

Downloadpage:

Blogpost about SCM-Manager on Raspberry Pi: