categorical data analysis with daru and statsample-glm

Alexej Gossmann

Jul 23, 2016, 10:00:05 PM7/23/16
to SciRuby Development
Hi!

In case that you have not been following Lokesh's GSOC progress closely, I have written a blog post with a data analysis of a kaggle.com competition dataset, showing off a lot of the great work done by Lokesh this GSOC:

Originally, I was planning to upload this analysis as a script or notebook directly to kaggle.com, but it turns out that kaggle supports only Python or R scripts and notebooks... :/

Other examples of categorical data analysis with sciruby tools can be found in Lokesh's blog:

Best,
Alexej

Pjotr Prins

Jul 23, 2016, 10:43:30 PM7/23/16
to 'Alexej Gossmann' via SciRuby Development
Great read :). Thanks Alexej and Lokesh!

Sameer Deshmukh

Jul 24, 2016, 3:11:48 PM7/24/16
to SciRuby Development
Alexej,