[GSOC2018][RubyPlot-GR][21--6-2018]Worked on the Prototype Scripting Layer

Pranav Garg

Jun 21, 2018, 9:11:13 AM6/21/18
to Sameer Deshmukh, Prasun Anand, John Woods, SciRuby Mailing List, Arafat Khan
Yesterday I had an awesome pair programming session with Sameer who taught me proper test-driven development in Ruby And we also fleshed out the bare bones structures of the common Scripting Layer.

Please go through these links for discussion:

I also shifted to Atom which has packages that support for Linters like Rubocop and it points out the faulty coding practices in real-time, making it a lot more fun and streamlined.

I started working on the prototype for the same and will hopefully complete the minimum viable product (Using GR Framework as an Artist) it by tomorrow.

Here is the Module Structure, I will explain it in detail when the working Prototype is ready.
Here is the commit for the day. It is work in progress.

Regards
Pranav Garg