rubyplot integration with XND

Sameer Deshmukh

Aug 25, 2018, 3:27:17 AM8/25/18
to Arafat Khan, Pranav Garg, SciRuby Mailing List

Dear Arafat and Pranav,

I'm currently working on making a Ruby wrapper for the plures library, which is a array-object implementation from the people that made numpy. We're developing it as the future of fixed-array objects in Ruby since it is well supported by a reputed company and the team behind it is very experienced.

I want to see how well we can integrate XND into rubyplot. Therefore, can you give me a due date when your library integration work can be considered as 'done' for the time being? A stable library would be good for this sort of work.

Also, since plures is meant to be independent of language bindings, building rubyplot on plures can lay the foundation for making a language-independent plotting library.

--
Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

Master's degree student. Rio Yokota Lab.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.

Twitter : @v0dro
GitHub: @v0dro
Blog: http://v0dro.in