Not able to get plot from Nyaplot

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Mar 22, 2017, 6:08:49 PM3/22/17
to SciRuby Development
Hello,

I am try examples of Nyaplot, but I am not able to see graph in IRuby.

I don't get anything when I do `plot.show`  (the In[4]) in IRuby. I have added these lines in gemspec to fix some issues in iruby :

```
  spec.add_development_dependency 'iruby', '~>0.2'
  spec.add_development_dependency 'rbczmq'
  spec.add_development_dependency 'ffi-rzmq'

```

Do I need to do something more to get graph?

--
Shekhar

Ananyo Maiti

Mar 23, 2017, 12:41:34 AM3/23/17
to SciRuby Development
Just start the iruby notebook using the command `iruby notebook` and start a new Ruby notebook instance and follow the steps given

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Mar 23, 2017, 1:17:50 AM3/23/17
to SciRuby Development
Yes, Ananyo I did the same. I tried them in new ruby notebook. Also `require nyaplot` returns true for me.

--
Shekhar

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Mar 25, 2017, 10:58:38 AM3/25/17
to SciRuby Development
I set up the development version of Nyaplot. I think after installing zeromq, it is working fine.

--
Shekhar