GSOC-17 HELP

Krishna

Dec 16, 2016, 10:12:27 AM12/16/16
to SciRuby Development
Hello Everybody

I am a Third year Btech Student at Indian Institute of Information Technology Allahabad. I wanted to contribute to SciRuby as GSoc student. Please give me some pointers about where to start as I am new to SciRuby community. I know ruby to a good level and had worked on several Ruby On Rails projects. I have also done data visualization using Rails and jquery flot and GraphJS as my intern work. Please give me some direction towards where I should start.

Thanks
Krishna

Sameer Deshmukh

Dec 17, 2016, 6:08:22 AM12/17/16
to SciRuby Development
Hi,

We have a bunch of projects that you can see over here: https://github.com/SciRuby/sciruby/wiki

Out of these, nmatrix and daru currently have a lot of development going on. You can also have a look at iruby and spice_rub (links in wiki).

Choose a simple issue from the respective issue trackers and let us know if you run into any difficulties. Most of the issues have been marked according to difficulty.