Google Summer of Code 2015 ideas page

John Woods

Feb 10, 2015, 2:45:46 PM2/10/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/SciRuby/sciruby/wiki/Google-Summer-of-Code-2015-Ideas

Please go add your projects. If you're interested in mentoring, please put your name in by a project also. Projects without mentors listed will not be retained.

We still need a GSoC admin this year. Deadline is only ten days away. Don't worry, we'll write most of the application, but we desperately need someone else to do the administrative stuff. It's less work than mentoring!

John

Pjotr Prins

Feb 17, 2015, 7:56:39 AM2/17/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
How about a project for adding LMM support? I am thinking like R's
lme4 or Pythons

https://github.com/statsmodels/statsmodels/blob/master/statsmodels/regression/mixed_linear_model.py

where we use NMatrix, BLAS and friends for the matrix work.

Pj.

--
http://thebird.nl/track.html

Claudio Bustos

Feb 17, 2015, 10:28:33 AM2/17/15
to sciruby-dev
Could be great. I would try to implement something based on EM, that
allows the use of missing data.

Claudio Bustos
Psicólogo
clbu...@gmail.com