[GSOC 2018][RubyPlot GR][07-072018]

Pranav Garg

Jul 7, 2018, 2:00:24 PM7/7/18
to John Woods, Sameer Deshmukh, Prasun Anand, Arafat Khan, SciRuby Mailing List
Hey guys
I have implemented the Robust and Lazy tasks in the code.
Although Robust tasks are working right now and Lazy plot should work. I first need to write a Lazy plot like Bar plot to see how it works. I will try implementing it tomorrow night.
I am now able to see the effects of the design decisions such as having a plotspace (I can directly pass state while calling Lazyplots) and having different tasklist for plots and GR tasks

Regards
PG

Pranav Garg

Jul 7, 2018, 2:20:55 PM7/7/18
to John Woods, Sameer Deshmukh, Prasun Anand, Arafat Khan, SciRuby Mailing List
I forgot to mention thay I have also added new specs for the candlestick graph and stacked bar graph (to my and the Rubyplot repo)and also sped the specs analysis using Arafat's new implementation which significantly decreases the testing time
Regards
PG