Fwd: [sciruby.github.com] Page build warning

John Woods

Jun 1, 2014, 2:25:17 PM6/1/14
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Who controls our DNS? Anyone remember?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: GitHub <nor...@github.com>
Date: Sun, Jun 1, 2014 at 2:18 PM
Subject: [sciruby.github.com] Page build warning
To: John Woods <john.o...@gmail.com>

The page build completed successfully, but returned the following warning:

GitHub Pages recently underwent some improvements (https://github.com/blog/1715-faster-more-awesome-github-pages) to make your site faster and more awesome, but we've noticed that sciruby.com isn't properly configured to take advantage of these new features. While your site will continue to work just fine, updating your domain's configuration offers some additional speed and performance benefits. Instructions on updating your site's IP address can be found at https://help.github.com/articles/setting-up-a-custom-domain-with-github-pages#step-2-configure-dns-records, and of course, you can always get in touch with a human at sup...@github.com. For the more technical minded folks who want to skip the help docs: your site's DNS records are pointed to a deprecated IP address.

For information on troubleshooting Jekyll see:

  https://help.github.com/articles/using-jekyll-with-pages#troubleshooting

If you have any questions please contact us at https://github.com/contact.

Magdalen Berns

Jun 1, 2014, 3:41:06 PM6/1/14
to sciru...@googlegroups.com

John Woods

Jun 2, 2014, 9:09:22 AM6/2/14
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
I was asking who had the passwords, but thank you for that. =)