Paper on Hyperparameter Optimization for Machine Learning in JOSS

15 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Pjotr Prins

ungelesen,
04.07.2016, 04:09:1004.07.16
an sciru...@googlegroups.com
Anyone working on machine learning want to review this paper:

https://github.com/openjournals/joss-reviews/issues/34

It is easy, read the 1-page paper, have a look at the implementation
and tick the boxes. I know it is Python, but that should not matter:
JOSS is a new journal for FOSS. It helps software developers in
academia get credit for their work and develop their careers. All help
is welcome. Students can do this too!

Pj.

Kenta Murata

ungelesen,
04.07.2016, 04:32:4504.07.16
an sciru...@googlegroups.com
Interesting!

I think we need a common model interface like sklearn's fit, predict, and score methods.

2016年7月4日(月) 17:09 Pjotr Prins <pjotr...@gmail.com>:
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten