Request for review of GSoC Proposal draft

Pranav Garg

Mar 26, 2018, 11:18:39 AM3/26/18
to SciRuby Development
Greetings Mentors!
I have implemented the line graph in a vector-based C graphics library named Cairo in the interest of time. The code can be found over here (https://github.com/pgtgrly/Cairo_Graph).
I have also reviewed the architecure of MatPlotLib and gained some valuable insights  will be talking about the same in my Application.

I would deeply appreciate it if the mentors would review my draft (The link is uploaded on GSoC Website),and suggest the required changes to me.

Thank you again for your patience
Regards
Pranav

Sameer Deshmukh

Mar 29, 2018, 12:52:26 AM3/29/18
to SciRuby Development
Did you receive John's email? You need send a PR to a sciruby library in order to be eligible. Please choose an appropriate issue and send a PR. It need not be a very major issue. We need to see your code reading and team work skills.