lemon graph library api

Ankit Raj

Mar 20, 2015, 3:35:31 AM3/20/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
hi,
this is ankit. m new to this group. i  got here through search a good project on ruby on gsoc.
i  m familliar with ruby for 6 months. previously i was working on python,c++ from 2 years. i  am the student of apex institute of technology and managment,bhubaneshwar www.apexorissa.com       .
while going through the lemon project i have seen work on nayaplot. that was intresting but there's lot more scope of devlopment of that project. i will discuss through irc and this group. my question is"am i  late to late apply this project?" also if you give any suggestion they will be just like appreciation.

Pjotr Prins

Mar 20, 2015, 4:00:12 AM3/20/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Never too late, until the application deadline.

--
http://thebird.nl/track.html

Ankit Raj

Mar 20, 2015, 4:04:18 AM3/20/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
what about guidelines.. you have not told me how to approach in better way.

Carlos Agarie

Mar 20, 2015, 11:14:21 AM3/20/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com

-----
Carlos Agarie
+55 11 97320-3878 | @carlos_agarie

Ankit Raj

Mar 21, 2015, 3:38:59 AM3/21/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
do you have any tutorial for nyaplot? on youtube..

Ankit Raj

Mar 21, 2015, 3:42:22 AM3/21/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
do any one let me konw about bug in visualisation project . i  want to fix it...