Red Data tools

Victor Shepelev

May 22, 2017, 3:38:15 PM5/22/17
to SciRuby Development
Just stumbled upon it: https://red-data-tools.github.io/

Guys wrapped Apache Arrow (including NMatrix interoperability) and generally state their goals as "data science with Ruby".

Maybe we need more communication/cooperation with them.

V.
Message has been deleted

ar...@yandex.ru

May 22, 2017, 4:08:18 PM5/22/17
to SciRuby Development

Actually it's a pity that we don't have a common chat/mailing list.

We have this Google group, there is a Slack (mostly by @mrkn):
sciruby.slack.com, there is a Gitter channel (by @kou):
https://gitter.im/red-data-tools, and we have/had the Freenode channel
#sciruby.

We should be together, not on different channels

Best,
Andrei

Sameer Deshmukh

May 23, 2017, 7:52:28 AM5/23/17
to SciRuby Development
I agree with Andrei. Could you invite the other contributors to red-data-tools on this mailing list and on slack?

Andrei Beliankou

May 23, 2017, 7:34:42 PM5/23/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com