GSoC 2017 discussion - Make Daru more ready for integration with modern Web framework

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

May 9, 2017, 5:30:44 AM5/9/17
to SciRuby Development, athity...@gmail.com, zverok....@gmail.com, lokeshh...@gmail.com, sameer.d...@gmail.com
Hello ,
This mailing thread is for Shekhar (me) and Athitya's discussions for the project  `Make Daru more ready for integration with modern Web framework`. We are writing our minutes of meeting in one docs and we will also post it in this thread. Any one can comment on the docs for the further discussion.

Regards,
Shekhar Prasad Rajak(@shekharrajak)

Athitya Kumar

May 11, 2017, 3:51:03 AM5/11/17
to Victor Shepelev, Lokesh Sharma, Sameer Deshmukh, sciru...@googlegroups.com, Shekhar Prasad Rajak
Dear mentors,

Have a look at the document and add comments wherever you feel your intervention is required - your feedback will be very helpful in drafting the daru-io and daru-web proposals. We're planning to have another Hangouts session tomorrow, and will update the docs with the Minutes of that meeting too.

Regards,
Athitya Kumar

Regards,

Athitya Kumar (Facebook | LinkedIn | Homepage | Blog | GitHub
3rd year undergrad
IIT Kharagpur

Victor Shepelev

May 11, 2017, 2:26:17 PM5/11/17
to Athitya Kumar, Lokesh Sharma, Sameer Deshmukh, SciRuby Development, Shekhar Prasad Rajak
Reviewing it currently.