ANN: SciRuby-jp group for SciRuby users and developers in Japan

Kenta Murata

May 10, 2016, 12:21:19 AM5/10/16
to SciRuby Development
Hi all

Let me introduce a new google group named SciRuby-jp.

SciRuby-jp is a community for SciRuby users and developers in Japan.
I think it is supplementary for SciRuby Development group for Japanese people.

In SciRuby-jp, members discuss topics related to scientific usage of Ruby in English and *Japanese*.
A Japanese-available group is important to facilitate the community in Japan.
It is the reason why I created SciRuby-jp.

I want to use this new group to inform latest movements of SciRuby development for Japanese people.
And announce SciRuby related events held on Japan.
And, when you come to Japan, please use it to ask anything such as meet-up information.

Regards,

--
Kenta Murata

Sameer Deshmukh

May 10, 2016, 3:36:59 AM5/10/16
to SciRuby Development
This is great! I've applied for a membership already :)

Kenta Murata

May 10, 2016, 6:35:40 AM5/10/16
to SciRuby Development
Thank you, Sameer!