Adherence to SciRuby template

Sameer Deshmukh

Mar 4, 2015, 2:07:51 AM3/4/15
to SciRuby Mailing List
Hello,

Is it mandatory to answer questions asked in the application template in exactly that format or is it OK if I change the placement of data as long as I answer all the questions that are expected of me?

Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

Carlos Agarie

Mar 4, 2015, 8:46:40 AM3/4/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
I guess it is ok if you answer all the questions. What do you think, John?

-----
Carlos Agarie
Software Engineer
+55 11 97320-3878 | @carlos_agarie

John Woods

Mar 4, 2015, 9:42:47 AM3/4/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
I think if you want to group related questions together, that's fine. But I'd advise strategic use of holding to make sure we can find your answers. It's really up to Carlos, though. :)

Sameer Deshmukh

Mar 4, 2015, 9:47:28 AM3/4/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Yes I'll make that the flow of the application template will be maintained and that you'll find the right things in the right places.