Re: Regarding use of GR Framework in Ruby Plotting Library

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Prasun Anand

未读,
2018年5月17日 06:02:282018/5/17
收件人 Pranav Garg、SciRuby Mailing List、Heinen, Josef、Sameer Deshmukh
Hi,

Joesf, Thanks for your reply. Pranav would be working on a Ruby
wrapper for GR for this GSoC.

Pranav, I believe that you can add missing documentation(if any) to GR
and also come up with a Ruby wrapper by looking at the Python and
Julia wrapper implementation and tutorials.

Regards,
Prasun

回复全部
回复作者