Adding SymEngine to the gems list

Rajith Vidanaarachchi

May 2, 2016, 1:34:38 AM5/2/16
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I'm working on SymEngine Ruby Wrappers for GSoC this summer. I noticed that in sciruby.com the gem is listed as broken.

There's a PR at [1] which fixes this. I suppose it can be merged.

Also, the gem links to https://github.com/symengine/symengine rather than https://github.com/symengine/symengine.rb. I was unable to find where to set this.

Thanks,
Rajith

--
Rajith Vidanaarachchi | රජිත් විදානආරච්චි

Abinash Meher

May 2, 2016, 2:58:39 AM5/2/16
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajith,

The link will have to be changed in the Gemspec file in symengine and then pushed to RubyGems.org. Only then it will show the new link.

Also can anyone suggest how do I add the symengine.rb repo link to Github repos section in the sidebar. Because as I could understand from the source code was that it lists the repos under SciRuby org.

Regards,
Abinash Meher

John Woods

May 3, 2016, 10:27:48 AM5/3/16
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I think that's a good question. You might be able to mess with the Octopress sources and get them to list projects from additional Github accounts. In this case, just symengine.rb (and possibly symengine itself).