Google Summer of Code

John Woods

Feb 27, 2017, 1:02:41 PM2/27/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations to everyone who worked on the application, especially Sameer: we've been accepted again as a mentoring organization.

Cheers,
John

Victor Shepelev

Feb 27, 2017, 1:13:11 PM2/27/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
There never can be too much congratulations!

Sameer Deshmukh

Feb 27, 2017, 1:17:49 PM2/27/17
to SciRuby Development
Great job, Team!

Looking forward to some great new ideas for Ruby this GSOC :)

Abinash Meher

Feb 27, 2017, 2:24:52 PM2/27/17
to SciRuby Development

Congratulations everyone! Looking forward to it. :)

Regards,
Abinash Meher

Pjotr Prins

Mar 25, 2017, 9:01:35 AM3/25/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
For those thinking of applying as a student, please do it sooner
rather than later and submit your application. GSoC is competitive and
the earlier you start and work your application, the higher the
chances you get in. We will help you improve your application!

Pj.

shubham kundra

Mar 26, 2017, 1:19:50 PM3/26/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to apply for GSOC now?I have not done anything yet.

Pjotr Prins

Mar 26, 2017, 1:21:52 PM3/26/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Absolutely. Don't wait.

shubham kundra

Mar 26, 2017, 1:36:29 PM3/26/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Can you please guide me how to start?I m interested in some machine learning projects.

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 10:47 PM, Pjotr Prins <pjotr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Absolutely. Don't wait.

On Sun, Mar 26, 2017 at 10:49:48PM +0530, shubham kundra wrote:
>    Is it possible to apply for GSOC now?I have not done anything yet.
>    On Sat, Mar 25, 2017 at 6:27 PM, Pjotr Prins <[1]pjotr...@gmail.com>
>    wrote:
>
>      For those thinking of applying as a student, please do it sooner
>      rather than later and submit your application. GSoC is competitive and
>      the earlier you start and work your application, the higher the
>      chances you get in. We will help you improve your application!
>
>      Pj.
>      --
>
> References
>
>    Visible links
>    1. mailto:pjotr...@gmail.com
>    2. mailto:sciruby-dev%2Bunsu...@googlegroups.com
>    3. https://groups.google.com/d/optout

Pjotr Prins

Mar 26, 2017, 1:42:35 PM3/26/17
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Read the GSoC docs and SciRuby ideas page.