Getting involved with SciRuby

Ananyo Maiti

May 5, 2017, 1:28:56 AM5/5/17
to SciRuby Development
Hi everyone,

So GSoC '17 results are out and unfortunately I couldn't get in this year. But I am not at all disappointed with it. There were some lack of preparations this year and I didn't contribute to the project regularly I applied for. I see this as a new challenge and would like to continue working with SciRuby.

I would like to continue contributing to Daru and help along in the project Integrating Daru with modern Web framework in open issues.

And thanks Sameer and Victor for helping me in my proposal.

Regards,
Ananyo

Victor Shepelev

May 5, 2017, 6:52:24 AM5/5/17
to SciRuby Development
Dear Ananyo,

I am really glad to hear this from you.

To be honest, we planned to contact you ourselves to say that your proposal was pretty impressive and your PRs are really useful, and we were sad that our number of slots and amount of competing proposals had not allowed us to accept yours.

We will be really happy if you'll stay involved in the Daru development, and I personally promise that I'll try my best to be helpful and be accepting in your subsequent work.

Thank you.

V.