[GSOC] IRuby notebook and integration with other scientific tools

Dangyi Liu

Mar 14, 2015, 3:11:04 AM3/14/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm a student from China, and quite interested in IRuby project. My github page is http://github.com/liudangyi.

The only question is, I have never used other sciruby's tools before. Is it serious?

And where should I start?

Carlos Agarie

Mar 16, 2015, 6:08:43 PM3/16/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dangyi,

Yes, it is serious. I'm currently using some of SciRuby's gems in my day job. :P

You should start by submitting a patch to any of SciRuby's projects -- you can find them in the github page. After that, read the application template and prepare yours. Good luck!

-----
Carlos Agarie
+55 11 97320-3878 | @carlos_agarie