GSoC Proposal Draft

Abinash Meher

Mar 23, 2015, 12:58:54 PM3/23/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com, Ondřej Čertík
Hello ,

I have prepared a draft for the GSoC project proposal here. Please give it a read. However, the proposal is still incomplete. I would be very happy, if you have any suggestions. Please let me know. :)

Regards,
Abinash Meher

Carlos Agarie

Mar 23, 2015, 1:22:40 PM3/23/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abinash,

Please, submit your proposal via melange before March 27th, as specified in the GSoC FAQ:

https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page#4._How_does_a_student_apply

It's easier to interact directly with the mentors this way and you can edit your proposal at will (we can allow you to edit after the deadline as well).

-----
Carlos Agarie
+55 11 97320-3878 | @carlos_agarie

Abinash Meher

Mar 23, 2015, 1:26:23 PM3/23/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carlos,

Yeah, I will for sure.

Thanks!

Regards,
Abinash Meher

Vincent Zhao

Mar 26, 2015, 11:36:49 PM3/26/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com, ondrej...@gmail.com
Hi Abinash

Wow that's a fascinating proposal! I'm also going to apply for GSOC project, mainly about NMatrix. Hope I could write up something like what you have done!

Thanks,
Vincent

Abinash Meher

Mar 27, 2015, 3:03:48 AM3/27/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com, Ondřej Čertík
Hi Vincent,

Thanks! Nice to know you are applying too. Do make it quick, because barely 12 hours are left now. And also don't forget to submit your proposal before deadline, whatever you have written. The organisation might allow you to keep editing even after the deadline, but you should have submitted something to do that.

Regards,
Abinash Meher

Ondřej Čertík

Mar 27, 2015, 9:13:43 AM3/27/15
to Abinash Meher, sciru...@googlegroups.com

Hi Abinash,

I think the proposal looks very nice. Good job. Don't forget about the patch requirement, you can link to your PRs from the application.

Ondrej

Sent from my mobile phone.

Abinash Meher

Mar 27, 2015, 10:02:06 AM3/27/15
to Ondřej Čertík, sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ondrej,

Thanks a lot! =D The one in the mail is a draft. I have included the link to my PRs in the actual application/final draft. Here is the link. And please let me know if any of my patch requirements isn't satisfied. I would complete it as soon as possible.

Regards,
Abinash Meher

Ondřej Čertík

Mar 27, 2015, 10:16:19 AM3/27/15
to Abinash Meher, sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Abinash,

On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 8:01 AM, Abinash Meher
<abinashda...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ondrej,
>
> Thanks a lot! =D The one in the mail is a draft. I have included the link to
> my PRs in the actual application/final draft. Here is the link. And please
> let me know if any of my patch requirements isn't satisfied. I would
> complete it as soon as possible.

Excellent. I think that looks fine as far as I am concerned.

Ondrej

Carlos Agarie

Mar 27, 2015, 10:29:21 AM3/27/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com, Abinash Meher
Thanks Abinash. We'll follow up with you in Melange.

-----