Register on Code Curiosity

Sameer Deshmukh

May 23, 2016, 10:32:21 AM5/23/16
to Abinash Meher, Alexej Gossmann, Carlos Agarie, Charles Nutter, Claudio Bustos, Francesco Strozzi, John Woods, Kenta Murata, Ondřej Čertík, Pjotr Prins, Rodrigo Botafogo, SciRuby GSOC Mentors, SoonHin Khor, Victor Shepelev, Will Levine, Иван Евграфов, Gaurav Tamba, Lokesh Sharma, Prasun Anand, Rajith Vidanaarachchi, SciRuby Mailing List
Hello,

Code Curiosity (http://codecuriosity.org/) is a new initiative started by Pune based company Josh Software for rewarding open source contributions. They have a couple of companies signed up which reward you with GitHub stickers and t-shirts for pushing code to open source repos on GitHub.

I've already signed up and I think all of you should too :)

I've already
Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

SoonHin Khor

May 23, 2016, 10:55:57 AM5/23/16
to Sameer Deshmukh, Abinash Meher, Alexej Gossmann, Carlos Agarie, Charles Nutter, Claudio Bustos, Francesco Strozzi, John Woods, Kenta Murata, Ondřej Čertík, Pjotr Prins, Rodrigo Botafogo, SciRuby GSOC Mentors, Victor Shepelev, Will Levine, Иван Евграфов, Gaurav Tamba, Lokesh Sharma, Prasun Anand, Rajith Vidanaarachchi, SciRuby Mailing List
Thanks for the share Sameer!