Ruby wrappers for LEMON C++ library and METIS C library

Utkarsh Gupta

Jan 21, 2016, 9:09:22 AM1/21/16
to SciRuby Development
Hi ruby developers.
Me and my friends have began working on ruby wrappers for LEMON C++ library and METIS C library. We will be using ruby C API for of-course known reasons.
We will send a proposal for gem, when we have a good lead on it.

Regards

Utkarsh

Abinash Meher

Jan 26, 2016, 12:27:13 PM1/26/16
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi Utkarsh,

I would suggest you to make a simple gem and get your hands on. That way you will encounter important issues sooner and get feedback.

This might help: https://github.com/symengine/symengine/wiki/Beginner-Contributor-Guide---Ruby-Extensions

Regards,
Abinash Meher