Rubyplot progress update

Sameer Deshmukh

Sep 20, 2018, 12:39:29 AM9/20/18
to Arafat Khan, SciRuby Mailing List
Dear Arafat,

Can you please update us on the progress of rubyplot on your end?

--
Regards,
Sameer Deshmukh

Master's degree student. Rio Yokota Lab.
Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan.

Twitter : @v0dro
GitHub: @v0dro
Blog: http://v0dro.in

Arafat Khan

Sep 20, 2018, 5:04:44 PM9/20/18
to Sameer Deshmukh, SciRuby Mailing List
Hi Sameer,
I am sorry but I couldn't make much real progress on the work.
I had been extremely busy for the past few days as my mid-term exams were going on.
They just finished today. So I am going to be sending some updates soon.

Thanks
Regards,
Arafat

Sameer Deshmukh

Sep 21, 2018, 10:03:01 AM9/21/18
to Arafat Khan, SciRuby Mailing List

Alright. Looking forward to it.

I’ll be done with XND by end of this month. We can start integration after that.

**************************************

Regards,

Sameer Deshmukh

Master’s Degree Student,

Tokyo Institute of Technology,

Rio Yokota Lab

Email: sameer.d...@gmail.com

Twitter: @v0dro

Blog: https://v0dro.in

**************************************

Sameer Deshmukh

Sep 26, 2018, 8:15:52 AM9/26/18
to Arafat Khan, SciRuby Mailing List

How long do you think you'll take? There's many people here who are very interested in your work and can't wait to contribute to the library.

I'm telling them to hold out until you finish.

Arafat Khan

Sep 26, 2018, 8:23:48 AM9/26/18
to Sameer Deshmukh, SciRuby Mailing List
Hi Sameer,
I am really sorry, I know I told you I will send you updates but I got some issues again.
I am going to  Europe for a few days now for a conference and other things.
It's been a rough few days of intense workload and very little sleep.

I will start working as soon as soon as I come back.
I think I will take around 2-3 weeks of October to finish the work.

I understand the concerns you raised and I do realize that Pranav has to present the whole thing properly at Rubyconf. I believe that
people there would try this out in the conference itself and if the software isn't cool it would be very bad for us. So I
will certainly do the tasks before then.
Again, I am sorry but I really planned to do this earlier. I just had this amazing opportunity and I couldn't let go.

Regards,
Arafat