[GSOC2018][RubyPlot-GR][11-07-2018] Working Bar Graph and Bug Fixes

Pranav Garg

Jul 11, 2018, 1:33:48 PM7/11/18
to Sameer Deshmukh, Prasun Anand, John Woods, SciRuby Mailing List, Arafat Khan

Greetings Everyone,
Today I worked on getting the first Lazy Plot, the bar plot working! And in the process, i also cleared out a few logical bugs that I discovered and another major flaw (defining the intersection of axes) that will require reworking of reference plot images. PFA the images of the first lazy plot :). Tomorrow I will be working on debugging it and then onto the stacked bar graphs.
Regards
PG

Screenshot from 2018-07-11 23-00-56.png
Screenshot from 2018-07-11 22-31-33.png