Regarding GSoC 2018

Prakriti Gupta

Feb 17, 2018, 9:41:36 AM2/17/18
to SciRuby Development
I am Prakriti Gupta from NITH, India. I would like to work on Daru-view through GSoC program. I am currently working on the issue #67. Can someone please help me in identifying which file contains the test for  `lib/daru/view/adapters/highcharts.rb`?

Athitya Kumar

Feb 17, 2018, 3:14:41 PM2/17/18
to SciRuby Mailing List
Hey Prakriti.

In most ScIRuby projects. all unit tests are placed inside the spec/ directory. Specifically, this file contains the tests for highcharts' adapter.

Regards,

Athitya Kumar (Facebook | LinkedIn | Homepage | Blog | GitHub
4th-year undergrad
IIT Kharagpur

Shekhar Prasad Rajak

Feb 17, 2018, 11:38:01 PM2/17/18
to SciRuby Development
Hello,

It is better to ask questions related to specific issue on the issue comment itself. It helps to track all the discussions/works that is done.

Adding few lines at the Athitya's answer :
Please refer to the contribution section .

"""
if code file lies in lib/xyz/abc.rb then its corresponding test should lie in spec/xyz/abc_spec.rb. This is to ensure correct working of Guard.
"""

Regards,
Shekhar