How to install SciRuby in Windows

Yuxi Ren

Feb 11, 2015, 12:08:19 AM2/11/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I'm recently using ruby in windows and want to use SciRuby and NMatrix library for machining learning and open source class. Could anyone tell me some advice of installation it? I could like to update it to the documents.

Best,
Yuxi

John Woods

Feb 11, 2015, 11:45:22 AM2/11/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
I don't think this has ever been attempted before. Make sure you're using GCC 4.9, if possible, and install ATLAS first. Beyond that, you may be the first.

Rodrigo Botafogo

Feb 11, 2015, 6:34:23 PM2/11/15
to sciru...@googlegroups.com
Yuxi,

I don´t know what you want to do, but you could try SciCom/MDArray.  It installs without problem in windows and any other platform that has the java virtual machine.  If you have any questions about installation, just let me know.

Cheers,

Rodrigo